Acceptance of Terms
By using the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK in any way you are agreeing to comply with these Terms of Service, which we may update without notice and encourage you to check back here at any time. We thank you for your job posting and for helping us to maintain the integrity of our brand name.
In order to preserve the user experience on PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK advertisers must comply with our advertising standards.
WHILE WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF YOUR AD, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AD AT OUR DISCRETION.
Licensed Use and Restrictions
You may only post Content for the lawful, stated purposes of this Site. While using the Site, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
- Post any employment ads that are not related to Film, Television, Media, Publishing, Sound & Music, Marketing & Advertising, Design & Graphic Arts, Internet, Multimedia, Computers & IT, Business & Finances.
- Post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information;
- Repost job postings in an effort to gain priority placement, copy other job postings as your own or post the same position multiple times on the Site;
- Post any employment ads that does not contain correct contact information;
- Use this service for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes;
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities;
- Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or tortious or materials which infringe or violate any third party's copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy or other proprietary or intellectual property right or that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- Post opinions, notices or advertisements, commercial or otherwise or solicit business from Recruiters or Employers who post on the Site, including any solicitation by any of our competitors of Recruiters or Employers who post on the Site.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of or activities on this Site or in respect of the Content and Materials.
Zero Tolerance Anti-SPAM Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam through our system. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email or instant messaging. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be sending messages through our system.
Using or causing to be used our computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material is a violation of PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK Terms of Service. This includes solicitation of Employment, Business, or Contributions; any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may transmit, or otherwise make available.
• Violations of our Terms of Service or PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK Anti-Spam Policy, as well ascertain federal and state laws, may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
• Any abuses our electronic messaging systems which results in our IP space being blacklisted may result in legal action against you and the immediate bann, from all resources on our network.
Rights, Responsibilities & Laws
By making a directory submission and/or employment posting, you waive any claim related to the inclusion, placement, exclusion, or removal of this or any other listings, profiles or postings on PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK. You also grant Advertising Media Alliance Inc. a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, copy, edit, modify, or create derivative works from your submission.
You hereby grant to us and to the public the right to use, copy or modify, in any form any communications or information you utilize on the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK system. You shall have absolutely no recourse against us as the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK system provider for any alleged or actual infringement of any of your proprietary rights. You hereby grant us the right to use your name in connection with our promotion of the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK system. In using the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK system, you will abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including equal opportunity laws, and will not use the system to commit a crime, libel, slander, obscenity, indecency, intellectual property infringement, or to plan, or encourage or help others, to do so.
You will indemnify Advertising Media Alliance Inc. and PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK , and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related in any way to your use of or conduct on the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK.
Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK , AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM. WE PROVIDE THE PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ADVERTISING MEDIA ALLIANCE, ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENT OR DELIVERY, OR FOR ANY FORM OF LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF KNOWN TO US) THAT MAY RESULT FROM ITS USE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE VALID. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS ARE VOID UNDER GOVERNING LAW, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Advertising Media Alliance Inc. and governs your use of the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK , superseding any prior agreements. Additional or different terms and conditions may apply when you use affiliated websites, third-party content, or third-party software. Interpretations of the Agreement and determinations that you have breached the Agreement will be made at our reasonable discretion and based on facts known to us. The laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada except for its conflict-of-law provisions govern this Agreement and our relationship. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in British Columbia for any claim or dispute with Advertising Media Alliance Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or employees. Our failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not waive that right. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, the Agreement should be interpreted to effect the intent of the parties, and the remaining provisions will remain in effect. You must file any claim or suit related to the PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FILM NETWORK within one year after it arises. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no substantive effect.